Sunday, April 8, 2012

Punishernaut


As unimaginative as this is, I wish I could say had enough imagination to come up with the idea. Unfortunately, some drunk on Ten Ton Studios did. As part of their sketch challenge, each artist had to mix a character with the Stone of Cytorak(sp?), creating any number of strange and exciting combinations of Juggernaut! Mine? Imagine this... Frank Castle, the Punisher, gains the stone, turning him into the unstoppable force known as the JUGGERNAUT and uses these powers to more easily get at bad guys through big doors and shoot them! You may be asking why he still has guns. Well, venom has body armor and a rifle right now so I blame stupidity passed on to me by unimaginative writers at Marvel. ZING!

2 comments:

Prometheus said...

That's badass! I'd imagine it'd make a really interesting and entertaining "What if" story. Keep up the good work!

Tyler Richlen AKA OZ! said...

Thanks a lot dude!