Friday, February 26, 2010

Bioshock


I did this for the sketch challenge over at Ten Ton Studios. I have never played either game but one of the trailers rocked my socks off so much so that I made the challenge a Bioshock challenge. It was supposed to be a sequentials challenge but a bunch of the competitors couldn't be bothered to do it. Really? I thought we were all supposed to be aspiring comic artists. Turns out, if you draw comics, pinups are the last thing you get to do. Oh well, I won with this so back to pin ups with the upcoming "John Carter, Warlord of Mars" challenge I chose.

At the very least, the Bioshock page will looks good in my portfolio to show editors.

1 comment:

Mike Exner III said...

Good on you, Tyler. I'm always surprised at how many artists posting on messageboards claiming to want to draw comics so rarely post sequential work of any kind. The page is fantastic!