Thursday, March 12, 2009



COLOR!!!!  I'm doing pretty good here.  I'm impressed with myself(I can't actually believe I am keeping this thing updated!).  Anyhoo, here is a piece fresh off the drawing table.  This is for my sisty ugler, Bonnie(she kicks ass, literally and figuratively).  Joker and Harley.  I love them.  Fuck Mary Jane and Petey Parker; Joker and Har are the real comics couple!  I tried to mix markers and  water colors to varying success.  Next time, no markers.

The second piece was my final in my digital painting class.  I don't think its finished yet, but I can't quite figure out what it needs(the project was to design a pan-able BG for an animation sequence ala the expansive desert in those road runner cartoons).  If you have an idea, let me know.  Take care ya'll! 

1 comment:

NA said...

I love Harley Quinn! Nice work & nice to meet ya neighbor. ^_^

I'm over at http://www.amyajones.com

Check it out if you ever have time!